New Twilight Songs
Update: Four more songs have been added. I know what you're thinking,
(okay, I don't know what you're thinking. Only Edward would know what you're
thinking. I think I know what you're thinking) "Holy Crow! They have a lot
of Twilight songs!" But with Edward having more CDs than a music store, you
know we're going to have a lot. The songs are: Give Unto Me by Evanescence,
October by Evanescence. They remind me of when Jacob
comforted me (or vice versa) during Edward's abscence in New Moon.
The third is You light up my life by Debbie Boone (sung by Bianca Ryan)
which reminds me of Edward and I in Twilight. The fourth is
Whisper by Evanescence, which reminds me of New Moon.
Earlier today, Edward and I were listening to some of his CDs in his room
and we found a bunch of songs that went with Twilight, New Moon,
and Eclipse (our life's story). So we gave them to
Alice and she added them to the site. The songs are:
* Loving Arms by the Dixie Chicks, which reminds me of New Moon.
* Going Under by Evanescence, which reminds me of my cliff diving experience.
* All around me by Flyleaf, goes with Eclipse.
* Before the Dawn by Evanescence, which reminds me of Edward and I.
* Lullaby by the Dixie Chicks. The music video doesn't match, but the song does.
* How do I live by Trisha Yearwood, which also goes with New Moon.
* Twilight by Vanessa Carlton, the title says it all.
And last but not least,
* Every time we touch by Cascada, which goes with Twilight perfectly
We hope you like these new songs.
P.S. Missing, by Evanescence, now has a new music video. It has
Gaspard Ulliel and Emily Browning as Edward and myself. It's really cool.